The Principals,teachers and students of Damphu LSS, Tsirang, would like to offer our heartfelt felicitations and sincere prayers to the Royal Couple on this joyous and auspicious occasion of Royal Wedding.

We pledge our dedicated service to the cause of our Children, so that we contribute towards fulfilling the noble aspirations of your Majesty.

Friday 7 October 2011

Special Wishes to Special Persons


Happy Anniversary Day!
You are the best King and Queen ever
We will forget you never,
I will remember you
Where I love you.

I will not forget the day
Where I am today
To wish you
Happy Royal Wedding Day!

I will appreciate the way you care
Where I will be fear
I open my arms with Khadhar before you
With my heart full of wishes on this Royal Wedding Day!

Happy Royal Wedding Day!
You are the one which shines in the middle
Of the dark night to know how wonderful
And how beautiful your life is with our wishes.

Happy Anniversary Day!
My gold of King and Queen
And my silver of our country,
If you say me bye
Otherwise I will cry…
A HAPPY ROYAL WEDDING!

Mandira Dootraj
Class: VII/D
Damphu LSS

No comments:

Post a Comment