The Principals,teachers and students of Damphu LSS, Tsirang, would like to offer our heartfelt felicitations and sincere prayers to the Royal Couple on this joyous and auspicious occasion of Royal Wedding.

We pledge our dedicated service to the cause of our Children, so that we contribute towards fulfilling the noble aspirations of your Majesty.

Tuesday 4 October 2011

My wishes for the Royal Couple


Wow!
The time has arrived
When our country will be flourished with happiness
As king Khesar weds with his queen of heart,
Ashi Jetsun Pema.
October 13 will be the day
Which will be treasured in my heart forever…
It is the day for me to sing and dance.
It is the day to celebrate.

Seeing King Khesar and Ashi Jetsun Together
Feels like creatures without wings flying
Seeing my king and Queen together
Feels like a dream coming true.

King Khesar,
You are my strength when I am sick.
Queen Jetsun,
You are the treasure that I seek.
I would like to wish my King and Queen with love and gratitude, A VERY HAPPY ROYAL WEDDING!
Yeshey Lhamo
Class: VII/D
Damphu LSS

No comments:

Post a Comment