The Principals,teachers and students of Damphu LSS, Tsirang, would like to offer our heartfelt felicitations and sincere prayers to the Royal Couple on this joyous and auspicious occasion of Royal Wedding.

We pledge our dedicated service to the cause of our Children, so that we contribute towards fulfilling the noble aspirations of your Majesty.

Friday 7 October 2011

Happy Royal Wedding!


Oh! My beloved King,
What not you brought for us?
Out of happiness, I sing
From my heart
I sing to wish your Majesty
A happy Wedding day.

I love you my king and queen
As we all your being
Even if I haven’t done anything
I am satisfied with what you are doing.

Oh! My beloved king,
How lucky you are!
How beautiful queen you got
Like a goddess in the sky
How beautiful face she has
Like a bright sunny day.

How lucky we are
To be born in this country,
We have peace and prosperity.
Wow! The credit is to our great
God king and great goddess queen
Thanks we offer to our kings,
And from the bottom of my heart
I thank my king and queen for giving us peace, comfort, happiness and prosperity. So lastly, I sing to wish A Happy Royal Wedding. May you live as long as river. May Ken-Cho-Sum bless your Majesties. 

Susma
Class: VI/A
Damphu LSS

No comments:

Post a Comment