The Principals,teachers and students of Damphu LSS, Tsirang, would like to offer our heartfelt felicitations and sincere prayers to the Royal Couple on this joyous and auspicious occasion of Royal Wedding.

We pledge our dedicated service to the cause of our Children, so that we contribute towards fulfilling the noble aspirations of your Majesty.

Friday 7 October 2011

My wishes for our Royal Couple


Oh! My beloved King
What not you have brought for us?
Sometime I feel that,
Out of happiness I sing,
I sing to say that have a Happy Wedding.

I love my King and Queen
As we are your children
Even if I haven’t done anything;
But I am really satisfied with what
You are been doing.

My lord being in your arms is our pleasure
And we consider you as our treasure.
In the year 2011, I would like to see blue
Sky with lots of green trees around
I would like to see my country in peace.

Dust free with green ground, I am
Doing my best to be a future leader.
For Bhutan, I will do something good in future,
To fulfill the aspirations of your Majesties.

Abhi Chandra
Class: VII/A
Damphu LSS

No comments:

Post a Comment