The Principals,teachers and students of Damphu LSS, Tsirang, would like to offer our heartfelt felicitations and sincere prayers to the Royal Couple on this joyous and auspicious occasion of Royal Wedding.

We pledge our dedicated service to the cause of our Children, so that we contribute towards fulfilling the noble aspirations of your Majesty.

Friday 7 October 2011

King and Queen


To me my king and queen is the light
Who makes us bright
I hold them in my heart very tight
And always pray for them
Before I say good night.

To me my King and Queen is glory
Of sunrise
Who makes our country bright
And happy all the time
And who gives peace and
Brings Gross National Happiness
Among us.

I wish our Royal Couple
To love long and good health,
And A Happy Wedding Day!

Yeshi Choden Dema
Class: VII/A
Damphu LSS

No comments:

Post a Comment