The Principals,teachers and students of Damphu LSS, Tsirang, would like to offer our heartfelt felicitations and sincere prayers to the Royal Couple on this joyous and auspicious occasion of Royal Wedding.

We pledge our dedicated service to the cause of our Children, so that we contribute towards fulfilling the noble aspirations of your Majesty.

Friday 7 October 2011

My King and Queen


As the day of all days,
Fall in the month of October
And our king shall marry
His heart of Queen Jetsun Pema.

We the people of Bhutan are lucky
That we got a handsome king
Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuk
And now with a beautiful queen
Popularly known as Jetsun Pema.

When I see my King,
I see a dream
When I see Jetsun Pema
I see her beauty
And when I see them together
I see a beautiful dream.

Oh! King you have done
Great things for our Country
And I hope you will do
Better in future to bring more
Peace and happiness in our country.

Oh! King we cannot live
Without your help
Country without King and Queen
 Is like a lamp without oil.

Wow! What a wonderful
Period will be from 13th October, 2011
Our king and queen
Is getting married.

Oh! King and Queen
We the people of Bhutan
Wishing you 
A happy Royal Wedding
May God bless both of you
To live long and happily.

Indra Maya Monger
Class: VI/C
Damphu LSS

No comments:

Post a Comment